Unlock my facebook. I have tried the code you sent many

Please unlock my facebook...

Please unlock my facebook. I have tried the code you sent many times and it does not work. I haven't meant to do anything wrong. Please allow me back on facebook.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Ive been trying for days and it wont accept any passcode I have nor the one you sent to me, the same one 448746. It doesnt work.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

The only screen I get is the passcode request to either my email address or phone number. It shows my account but wont let me in. Please..I have worried myself sick with this. I have relatives traveling and I have no ability to communicate with them or my other family.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be able to get into my account. Its carlajbrookslittle and my password ***** carla1950. It gives the message it's an old password. I am not aware of any reason I should be locked out of my accout.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start ? and what OS are you running (Windows or Mac)?

Windows
Sevrral days ago. I didn't realize how much I depend on it. Could we please get this fixed? If im charged $36 I'd really like to be able to use fb. Is this a 1 time charge? I cant afford any more charges.

Please accept my offer so i can connect to your computer and help you to fix the issue.

Thank you

If you enroll in a Membership, you can cancel your subscription by clicking here: ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

I have already paid $36.00.

Ok, I can assist here, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

If that does not work, please fill out the facebook account recovery form at :

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=disabled, select yes. Please enter as much details
as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account.
Then facebook will verify your account and contact you after 24-48 hours.

If you need any further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c54738d6-7be1-474a-93cf-0e24772ca9b9 and click "I agree" button then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads

If you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer,
install and open teamviewer then send me you ID and password (teamviewer ID and password)

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Note: Do not close teamviewer

I paid the $36 and I still have no answrrs. Everything u tell me to do requires a paaword and nothing will be accepted. If I dont get help today I will call my credit card and tell them I have been frauded.
Are you going to help me?

If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and

For remote control session :

Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c54738d6-7be1-474a-93cf-0e24772ca9b9 and click "I agree" button then a remote file will be downloaded.Open and run the remote file from your downloads If you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer, install and open teamviewer then send me you ID and password (teamviewer ID and password)https://www.teamviewer.com/en/Note: Do not close teamviewer Thank you
I have to be gone and will leave my phone up on your screen.

You need to run the remote file on your Windows computer

Thank you

I still can not get into facebook. Are you going to help me?

I will do the best to help you, Using a computer, Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a572ff9b-fa3f-497e-8750-2f6ed26dea83&Type=Java and click "I agree" button then a remote file will be downloaded.

or confirm your identity by clicking on the following link : https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339

Facebook will review your account and contact you later (24-48 hours)

Thank you