I was contacted by people who claimed to be MSN yesyerday a…

I was contacted...

I was contacted by people who claimed to be MSN yesyerday a they found out 3 others were using my account from other countries

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AIM? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Npw for 3 days they have it tief up

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Web

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They have added sofyware

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

It sounds like you were scammed. Microsoft will never ever contact you, ever. Did those supposed Microsoft techs charge you any amount?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
200

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You may wish to contact your bank after we are done and report that crime of fraud to your bank. They will be able to stop payment to them and/or reverse it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com