I cannot change my password. You have not sent the email.

I cannot change my...

I cannot change my password. You have not sent the email

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Have not received the emaiil

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to change my credit card. This happens when I have to sign

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you are not able to change the password ***** ***** your email account?

Aparna Indresh
No it is starbucks account
Are you going to answer
Starbucks told me to go to you
Please cancel my account I will call starbucks
Are you there

Sorry for the delayed response may I know if you wish to continue?

Cancel the account

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding cancelling the account.