My dell got sick, several on line efforts, one trip to

Customer Question
My dell got sick...

My dell got sick, several on line efforts, one trip to factory, another on line try and a local teck came and added a new hard drive to previous mother board and install new OS 10. Needless to say just now getting started on replacing everything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell looking for model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Just got it back from near month of issues resolving problems, as of yesterday. Spent today just getting back to internet, updating some passwords to day, want to get my Office 2013 on board again, bought in 2015 I believe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can put in the product number of Office if desired

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Do you know if its home/business home student, standard, pro etc. ?

THis is my home computer with all data removed re office other systems. Need office 2013 replaced so I can get data from external drive
This is NOT what I contacted for services that were removed by Dell to fix the computer
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Didn't get an answer at all....other than to go for a $39 shot. Was looking for Word costs in Amazon and got a free answer and was able to go to a specific site on Microsoft and get a free replacement. Thank you for nothing more than what seems like a scam operation to me.

Ok, I am sorry you have this perception of our service.

If you need anything else, please let me know

I AM NOT A MEMBER, I did not get an answer even close to my question, cease all further emails

ok