New apple ipad. How do I connect it. Just got it in mail…

New apple ipad . ...

New apple ipad .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I connect it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got it in mail today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to sync my apple phone with apple ipad

3/22/2018
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today

All you need to do is to make sure you sign into your new ipad with the SAME apple id and password ***** your phone

This will sync them together..... have you signed into it yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Ok go ahead and sign into it with the same credentials as your phone

Then all you are doing at that point is extending your phone to an ipad where you can see pictures and even send and receive text messages which I can also show you how to set up if you would like

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you Mike.
I just paid refundable$5.00

$5 is just a deposit on this question... The actual amount will be $39

oh and the premium service offers are not from me, please ignore them I cannot even see them

They are computer generated

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mike, nothing is on my iPad screen for me to sign onto
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
iPad not set up ... how do I get to set ipscreen
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I turn on the iPad screen. It won’t let me past the country screen
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Help me get to screen to sign in my new iPad please

You have to go through the entire setup process, choosing country and language etc

It will then have you sign in

it will ask you lots of setup quesitons, no you dont want to select to restore backup

You just want to sign in as a new ipad when it asks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I select country hit button then it tells me not set up

Country and language, make sure you read the screen very carefully

It is easy to miss something

Hit back button if needed

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, there is nothing else on screen to select.
Back button takes me back to country screen with no other options.

This is incredibly hard not being able to see your screen...

I would shut the ipad down and restart it

It should let you start from scratch

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It won’t let me do anything.
I think it’s broken.
I tried to power off won’t respond to slide button
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No instructions in package.
What is the little key for that looks like a paper lip

the key is for opening the little door in the side to install a sim card

Your ipad certainly does not sound like it is factory new

It isnt behaving correctly

When it is turned on for the very first time it will ask you what language you want to use

Then country then a few other things before sign in commences....

It does not sound like it is letting you go through setup which tells me its either used OR defective

Where did you get it?

I would like you to hold the power button AND the round HOME button down together until you see the apple logo appear

You can then let go, this is a small reset

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
At AT&T store.

Ok and was it used, refurbished or brand new?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Brand new. Ordered and came in delivery today.

How does the battery percentage look?

Was you able to do the reset?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I charged it when I got it today.
I don’t know if it reset it.
The logo came up and when I released them the iTunes button came on and can’t get off it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mike, are you still there?

Ok it sounds to me like setup got severely messed up somehow which is got it all confused

I highly recommend you take that one back and have them help you with setup because they will happily do it in store for you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Thank you for your patience.
I will go now.

Your welcome, dont worry it will get sorted out.... It just got messed up a little but it will get straightened out

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T
Michael T