Computer is just fine. I'm wondering if there is a way I can…

Customer Question
Computer is just fine...

Computer is just fine. I'm wondering if there is a way I can find an email sent by myself to an individual on August 25, 2017 that has been deleted? I have the name of the individual and the exact date as indicated.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. Computer crashed shortly after the email was sent and everything was lost. We had a private technician recover as much as he could but emails were gone. We had to purchase a new computer.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

It would have gone at least 6 months ago. I have not sent a Restore Request to Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's all the information I have. I could probably see all of the emails sent on that particular day.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago
Brandon Smith

Hi i would be glad to assist you. can you still log into your email via webmail?

Don't even know what webmail is. Am a senior citizen!!!
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

ok. open your internet and go to yahoo.com along the top of the screen you should be able to see mail. select that and it will give you the option to log in with your usename (email) and your password.

Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

once you have logged in you can go to the sent box and it should show all of the sent emails that have been sent from your email address

Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need assistance?

Sorry. I had to leave for a while. Unfortunately, I followed your instructions but I only have "sent" mail back to November 1, 2017. I email I am looking for was sent August 25, 2017. Is there any way we can go back that far?
I would really appreciate further assistance if at all possible. Thank you
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago
With yahoo it goes back pretty far. There are usually multiple pages to select from. If not then it may not go back that far.
That makes me sad. I had already checked that before contacting you