When I turned on my computer there was a med=ssage "do not…

When I turned on...

When I turned on my computer there was a med=ssage "do not turn off your computer it has been compromised with a number to call. i s

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenova, widows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Turned on my anti virus for a scan. at 89% no issues. Several months ago someone tried to scam me so I'm cautious

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your infection. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Isaac Franklin

To start the connection, please click this link from the infected computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=03450bb2-aaec-42be-8339-cc089eb9703a

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

This is the link for the HMP you asked for.

https://www.hitmanpro.com/en-us/buy-now.aspx