I cannot access the ultimate word games which was not a

Customer Question
I cannot access the...

I cannot access the ultimate word games which was not a problem previously

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My laptop with 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell and Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I update as Microsoft suggests. i might also add that i also use Microsoft solitaire without any problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently opened an account with Microsoft to keep track of stats with the ultimate word games

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?