1. My e-mail just stopped working in that I'm not getting…

1. My e-mail just stopped...
1. My e-mail just stopped working in that I'm not getting any incoming mail. I'm not sure whether I can send any e-mail out.
2. The last problem I had (my inbox, junk mail and deleted items folders were filling up with previously- deleted items) still is not fixed. My inbox, junk mail and deleted folders are filling up with items previously deleted, except now they go back no further than Jan. 1, 2018.
3. A gray, 3" by 5" box appears in the center of the screen saying: "enter your user name and password ***** the following server" pop.aol.com. I insert the required information, and the box disappears for 30 seconds or so, no matter how many times I delete it. It seriously interferes with my work.
3/22/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email program you are using?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
outlook

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

My password ***** *****
user name:***@******.***

Can I ask please if you can carefully read my instructions and do these?

Are you working on the problems? Are you waiting for me to do something?

yes, the instructions I gave you, repeated below

Thank you

I clicked on "run" but I don't see a password ***** ID.

The program is running, called Teamviewer, click it and you will see the ID and Password.

My ID: 750 170 917. My password: 6258

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

ID: 750 170 917 Password: 9146