I want to register to a kindle account, Nothing, I want to…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register to a kindle account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to register to a kindle accoount

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you already have an email associated with your amazon account?

To register your Kindle:

From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
Tap My account.
Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:
If you already have an Amazon account: Tap that option during the setup process and enter your Amazon account information. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap that option and follow the onscreen instructions to set up a new Amazon account and register your device.

Deregister Your Kindle

You can deregister your Kindle from your Amazon account on your device or from a computer.

Important: After you deregister your Kindle, the device will be deregistered from your Amazon account. You won't be able to access items stored in your content library.

To deregister your Kindle, your device must be connected to a wireless network.

Tap My account.
Tap Deregister Device, and then tap Deregister again to confirm. After you deregister, you can register your Kindle to another Amazon account.

Note: You can also deregister your Kindle from Manage Your Content and Devices.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Let me know if you need anything further for this issue.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin