I need tech support to assist with office 365. Operating…

Customer Question
I need tech support...

I need tech support to assist with office 365

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Operating system is windows can't, intel tower is the brand name.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried everything they told me but it keeps saying that there is an error and can't complete download

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you having issues with the installation of Office 365 or with the use of it?

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?