I put in a dot to dot code on my tablet and I do not

Customer Question
Hi I put in...

Hi I put in a dot to dot code on my tablet and I do not remember the code now I cant get in to my tablet can you help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of the tablet?

*********************

hi I was just charged 5 dollars to do this I am not being rude and I don't want to waste your time but kindle fire is free and I will go there for my next device

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

thank you have a awesome Day!

You're welcome