I have a virus in old password. I need to change it. The…

I have a virus...

I have a virus in old password. I need to change it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer primarily is HP. but I also have Lenovo both running Win 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got Norton Anti virus. 3 days

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Anti Virus Basic.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

Nothing, it keeps showing me all my files and telling me to change my password.

3/22/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Which password ***** you need to change?

Are you sure you downloaded the REAL norton? there are several counterfeit versions that LOOK like the real thing

You can connect if you want you can see what virus did

I would but your payment has failed for the remote connect.....

Since im not busy ill just do it under this questions price instead....

Please rate the 5 stars on your screen and I will send you connection information

Michael T

Please click HERE and follow the on screen instructions to connect to me

Still waiting for you... Are you having problems?

I am not showing that you are clicking the link at all

When you click the link you need to OPEN the file that is downloaded in order to connect to me

Im still waiting for you in session..... Will you be joining me?