I can't get into my yahooemail as i have forgotten my pw.

Customer Question
Hi i can't get...

Hi i can't get into my yahooemail as i have forgotten my pw

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Perhaps security questions

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Please let me know your yahoo email address ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

windows

Thank you.Please give me a moment to check the password ***** options.

if u can't help me reset my password ***** get into my yahoo account i will call my credit card company and report fraud
where r u?

I didn't say i cant help you i only asked for a moment to check the password ***** options for your email account.If you have provided account recovery options and you have access to it then you will get password ***** options.

Do you have access to this email account y************@******.*** ?

i have no access
no

Do you have a comcast email account ?

i have***@******.***

No that is not the one this one shows s************@******.***

Do you have access to that one?

no such email it is***@******.***

Well based on your email account recovery options the above mentioned are the only option to send a account key to regain access to your yahoo account.

I don't see any other options to reset password ***** i will open this question to other experts to see if there is any other option.

i already knew that but ur info is wrong i never uses [email protected] and forgot that pw and my comcast email has always been***@******.***
i need my***@******.*** back

I didn't gave the above email accounts as recovery options,its either you or someone else i only read what is showed.I don't see any other options to reset password ***** i will open this question to other experts to see if there is any other option.

it is me
i am calling credit card company and reporting fraud