My E connection left my computer today the e where all my…

Customer Question
My E connection left...

My E connection left my computer today the e where all my stuff is

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo desk home computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Contacted Spectrum they said contact Lenovo they said contact microsoft now I am here.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The electrician removed the meter to our house they put on new one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Could you explain what you mean by E connection?