Trying to retrieve password for yHoo email and have had no…

Trying to retrieve password...

Trying to retrieve password ***** yHoo email and have had no luck

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Everything is fine I forgot my password ***** the email I have to retrieve a new the code is not being sent

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

3/22/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?
How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Can't retrieve password ***** yahoo mail
I'm on an ipad

What is the email?

Is there a phone that I can call to speak with someone??

That is another feature. You have only requested written for this issue. You can send the offer if you prefer that method. Or accept the one i send. It is an additional fee in addition to written.

I would like to speak to someone is there a phone number to reach you

I can send you an account key if you have access to this email.

c************@******.***

Isaac Franklin
I do but when I do that I never receive it

Can you put your number in the Enter Contact Info Area on your reply page. I will call and try to help you review.

The k

Can you put your number in the Enter Contact Info Area on your reply page.

Do you wen you are go into call

I need you to send your number. I am waiting and ready.

Sorry it's(###) ###-####