Forgot pass word for samsung j7 prime. 1hr ago. Not really…

Forgot pass...

Forgot pass word for samsung j7 prime

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

1hr ago

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

3/22/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** unlock the screen?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
it has gone into safe mode
The phone I'm texting you on is ok but the j7 is the problem

ok, we will resolve it via the computer

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

There is no sim card in it unfortunatly I don't own a computor
Can you still fix it

yes

The ONLY way to remove the pin is to reset the phone, which results in the data being removed from it. Its the whole point to the Pin, its there to protect the data. If you could bypass it, then there would be no point to the pin.

If you wish as a small amount of customers do, you can rate me bad, get upset by my message and spend a lot of time trying to get around it, but you will only end up with the realisation you have to reset the Note, it is the only way.

Then when you have concluded this yourself, this is the process you do.

At the very beginning down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.

Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.

Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.

Next, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.

Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.Wipe data on SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime

When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.

The device will restart.

You can then set it up again.

I then advise you install the app Dropbox on your phone as this will then backup your photos, films and files online so you can avoid losing this in the future.

Ok cheers
Do I have to have sim card in phone

No

Ok that didn't work screen went blank no logo appeared

It will, it can be tricky to do, make sure it is completely off first please

Ok
Samsung logo is flashing
The phone is in Chinese with WiFi appearing

Did you see the option to reset it?

as per my instructions?

Seems to be working just waiting on WiFi set up