I don't know if you still have the information we were

Hi, I don't know...

Hi, I don't know if you still have the information we were chatting about but I clicked out of it. I'm needing to disconnect my company facebook account from my personal account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I've been on facebook today, but haven't updated anything.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I need to get the user id and password ***** I can disconnect it from my personal account. The lady that set it up on my account is no long with us and I don't know what our login information is.

3/22/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still access the account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can access my personal account and then click on the company account from there. I need it disconnected from my personal account and know the login information for the company account. The girl that set it up this way is no longer here and I have no ideal what the login or password *****

ok, to access the company you choose to switch to the page correct?

I don't know why it's not accepting the payment info but everything is correct.

check with your credit card company, they may be blocking it

Richard, Computer Specialist
I talked with them and they have lifted the block. Still getting an error.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

689 688 271
3364
oops, i think i just disconnected it

you did, please open it again

How do I open it?

Like you did before, click the file to open it but leave it open please

689 688 271 4088