My computer is fine. For a couple of days I have been trying…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine. For a couple of days I have been trying to open a google account for my new LG Stylo 3 plus. Today I was finally able to complete the user name and password, but when I received the confirmation text as to whether I had made the change I clicked NO by mistake and the account is blocked. Please help!!!

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Stylo?

I have not used it today except to fill out the google application

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

I don't know. I assume that that is what I was trying to do. How can you tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, many thanks, Carlos

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

My name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Google account.

It sounds like we will need to try a Google account recovery to get the account unlocked.
Can you please go to this website below. Enter the account information and go through the prompts. This should allow the recovery. Once you do this, you may receive a similar text message to confirm the change.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the steps or get held up anywhere along the way.

Recover Link: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Jamie

Did you need any further assistance with this issue?
Let me know when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Jamie