I got my phone and charged it but Ican,t get it to come on.

Customer Question
I got my phone...

I got my phone and charged it but Ican,t get it to come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model n818 smart br RD :0413

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your N818? What have you tried so far?

I just got my phone yesterday. this is the first time I tried to use it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!