Pandora is indicating on my ipad that there is no internet…

Customer Question
Pandora is indicating on...

Pandora is indicating on my ipad that there is no internet connection. Yet, it's working on my android ??? The power went off in my home for about an hour so perhaps this is playing a role in this issue.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

YES, and it's on. I can open all my apps except for Pandora

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I don't understand the question....lights blinking on router ???

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are any of your other devices connected to your WiFi?