I've forgotten my code for my older kindle. I was using it…

I've forgotten my code...

I've forgotten my code for my older kindle

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I was using it till about two weeks ago when I ordered the larger one. But I want the older one to carry on my purse

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I Dont Knn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's basic

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Which Kindle do you own?

Samuel NetEngineer
I think it's a fire 7 but because i can't get into it, I can't see the info
what happens now????

One moment please.

1. On the lock screen, swipe from the right side edge of the screen.
  2. Enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) five times. You will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again.
  3. Tap Reset to reset your device to factory defaults.

Important: Resetting your Kindle Fire will remove all content downloaded to it. Any content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle Library in the Cloud and will remain in the Cloud. You can download that content again if you register your Kindle Fire to your account again.

i'm not getting any prompts

Have you entered an incorrect password ***** times?

it worked. thanks for your help

Awesome!

Hope you have a wonderful day!