What happened to Pete and the other good tech before him -

Customer Question
forgot his name.Suggest that you...
What happened to Pete and the other good tech before him - forgot his name.Suggest that you rip all the chips in your servers and computers and fire Google programmers, then unplug all your gutted computers, clear all living things to safety, and then blow up every thing electronic, and go fishing or write a bunch of books of the bad old days about the evil of electrons. For me, I'll use passage pigeons, Native American smoke and drums, and and Bag pipes that play Morris code for messaging.THE END OF ELECTRONS IN THE UNIVERSE - FREE AT LAST
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Thanks very much. I just filled this and lost connection. Will try again. The essential problem for the mobile phone is UBER because I am disabled. My mobile phone must be isolated (mainly no syncing or any relation to all my other Google accounts) or my computers apps

How can I help you?

I'd like to keep Youtube if possible and apps for emergencies, messaging, voice calls and other apps from AT&T.Clear out other Google apps - those are for my other Google.
After having your computer losing my credit card and then my put it in again, the credit card company interrupt my call to JustAnswer and told me that the two card attempt looked like fraud. There is more - I was trying the priority status for $39 and tried another card that I will have to replace it. So I can't be prioty.
My battery is crita)y low. Give m five minutes to get some more battery charge.

Barry,

I am still not sure how I can help you