I have tried to tell google that my account has been hacked…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to tell google that my account has been hacked by someone for mouths know if they can't see it by what i saw about payments where some has been making voice calls and they have turned my pc into theirs through skype and other things they have don't whey when something was purchased on google they use all me infomation but didn't want a email sent for purchase and they have turned google into a work account and its my personial account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Ok I all at one my ip address had changed and I have saw some signes of a place in jacksonville al. that hsa been something put on my pc from their

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I won't to make sure that google is changed where people can't send massages and I need them to check skype and see if they can tell who is making calls through it and try to stop it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!