I want to transfer to a different computer. Just a second I…

Customer Question
I want to transfer...

I want to transfer to a different computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just a second I am going to get the information of the computer it is currently on and the computer I want to transfer it to

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My old accountant had it on her computer and I want it on the other computer in the office so I can have office assistant take over doing it. The new accountant put it on a flash drive but it won't open on the other computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Dell Towers running windows 7 professional, business towers

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is the flash drive working on one computer only and not the other?

Can I have you transfer to my husband who can help you his number is(###) ###-####

Would you be able to send your husband the link to this chat session?

This is a different computer than I am currently on how would you connect to that computer?
That's why I was going to transfer you to my husband on that computer
what is the link
Well I am ending this session obviously you can't help me

In the URL bar at the top of your screen, you can copy and paste that link into an email to send to your husband.

I apologize for the delay, I am currently the only one in the office and we had a customer walk in