I’m trying to reset my son’t iPad, need new apple id. 2017.

Customer Question
I’m trying to reset...

I’m trying to reset my son’t iPad, need new apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I thought that I had just logged into that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Why do you need a new Apple ID?
Did you forget the password ***** the old Apple ID?