Every time I load Word, it asks if I want to update. I do…

Customer Question
Every time I load...

Every time I load Word, it asks if I want to update. I do and download the uupdates, but it seems odd that every time I load Word there is an available update. How can I get Word or other office programs to stop this or is it the new standard?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Word and Exel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Dell PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's been more than a month. The only thing I've done is download the updates but I do not get a message that they have been installed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Which operating System are you running?