I have a new phone LG K20 trying to set up account on phone…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone LG K20 trying to set up account on phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a smartphone it's an LG K20 not used to it yet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Everything that I remember how to do so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not very computer savvy or smart

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which service is this account for?

Please let me know