I cannot access Mail as I have been doing for years. The…

Customer Question
I cannot access Mail...

I cannot access Mail as I have been doing for years. The screen is the Manage Accounts screen. I do not want to add any accounts. Why am I not able to access mail as usual?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, I don't have any other devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Quite likely, I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to access my mail account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Can you explain a bit further about how you used to access your email and what has changed now?

Hi Chris..thank you. I have simply clicked on Mail, and I would be immediately into my emails. Today, a new, mostly blank screen comes up, heading "Manage Accounts" and says "easily switch, add or remove Yahoo accounts". I don't want to do any of those things. I simply want access to my emails.

Ok have you clicked on your account and tried to log into it?