I can not get into my yahoo account, it said wrong password…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my yahoo account, it said wrong password ***** I know that it is right

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but when you send a load it said not the right road

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tred on sending the code you sent me on both my phone and my computer and neither one works

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

I think I loved into it about two days ago ?

Ok, which program are you using to sign in with?

I can't afford any more money I am on limited income

which program are you using to sign in with?