Every day when I try to sign in to my Hotmail account I get…

Customer Question
Every day when I...

Every day when I try to sign in to my Hotmail account I get the message that my password ***** ***** This has happened 3 days in a row and today on my first attempt, using the password ***** reset YESTERDAY I got the message that I could not try again today because I had made too many attempt to sign in today. Could someone else be trying to use my Hotmail account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No, I don't use any other devices, only my desktop computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I'm aware of and I usually note changes. I have 2 sheets of paper with all my accounts and passwords.....I only have trouble with the Hotmail account. Perhaps I should stop using it. I have other addresses

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so......not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you able to though reset the password ***** your account?

Please let me know

I changed it and all my accounts are now accessible

ok, is it now asking you to reset it again?