I have apparently forgot my password and every time I try to…

Customer Question
I have apparently forgot...

I have apparently forgot my password ***** every time I try to register the site will get me in the loop of click here to have p/word emailed to me I am directed back to the previous page and can't get out of this loop I have been a member for two years and when I tried to log on the other day it said that I am not allowed to ask questions or join threads. What is going on ?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you