I need help

Customer Question
Hi i need help...
Hi i need help
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Monday

Thanks

And if you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Please help me it keeps saying too many sms requests received in short time, please try again later....

It says you have requested for too many sms codes in a short time, please try again later

ok, but did you forget the password ***** your account originally?

No, i am trying to login, i have login approvals enabled on facebook
Do i need to wait a certain time?

Ok, then there is no way for now to get around this lock until it releases it.

Did you ever receive any of the codes?

yes it is either 6, 12 or 24 hours, depending on how many times you tried and failed already

I have been trying for 3 days now
How long should i wait

On which device are you trying to sign in on?

Iphone

try to sign in on your computer please

Tell me what it tells you

I did get a code on monday but when i entered it on my app it kept on crashing and i kept on getting signed out... since then it has been giving me this message
I have tried on computer it is still the same message
Please let me know exactly how long i should wait and if i should even try signing in now, i have just tried this morning

ok, on the computer choose the option to reset your password, does it allow you to do this?

i have tried resetting, but it still wants me to to do login approval and it has the same message that too many sms requested
Are you sure if I don’t try signing in now for 24 hours it will work again?

yes, 24 hours is the max time but you cannot try to sign in in the meantime, but, if you choose the option you did not receive a code, what option does it give?

Then it gives that same message too many sms codes requested please try again later
I have been doing it before the 24 hours completed and i have been doing it since yesterday and today morning
Are you sure my facebook will work again, it is only this problem, its not temporary locked or something is it? I can still reset password ***** everything properly and I didn’t get any message other then this one
If i try to sign on in the meantime will that keep delaying it?

Yes it is a temporary lock, you need to allow 24 hours before trying to sign in, each time you try it resets the lock

Oh ok, are you definitely sure it will work tomorrow if i do not try signing in again
Im really stressed out and frustrated

yes, just allow it 24 hours before trying, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ok thanks
Will I receive my code for login approval if I leave it 24 hours since my last sign in
Should i count 24 hours since i last tried to sign in?

You will be sent a code on the phone that you then need to enter in

Should i count 24 hours since i last tried to sign in??

yes, wait at least 25 hours please before trying again

I’m really scared what if it doesn’t work ��

Then return here please and let me know

I don’t want to lose my facebook
Have you heard about these cases and does it normally work after 25/26 hours?

yes I have

Do they manage to sign in after this mesaage and after 24 hours??

yes in nearly all cases, so we need to allow for this

Ok thank you so much
I will wait and not to sign in at all now

Thank you

Hi
someone told me my facebook will not open again because of this issue
Is this true

We have discussed this and I told you what you need to do, I am not going to comment on other people comments. I also saw you left without a rating Tanya.