Nothing.... I have been trying to contact you. I haven't…

Customer Question
Nothing.... I have been...

Nothing.... I have been trying to contact you. I haven't not

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Please contact me on(###) ###-####in Australia.thankyou Cathy *

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Please contact me on(###) ###-#### Thank you. Cathy *

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's about money being taken out of my account without authorisation. There is no number in Australia to call.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Cathy, what company are you trying to contact?

I have an iPhone and connect to Telstra.

You can contact Telstra on 0800(###) ###-####to find out why the money is being taken out of your account.

You can also check your bill online at https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------