I paid for Microsoft office and would like to share it with…

Customer Question
I paid for Microsoft...

I paid for Microsoft office and would like to share it with a family me3mber so far I've been unable to do this

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I went into the appropriate web page and followed the prompts the last response I received was "we are unable to process your request at this time"

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have a Surpace Pro 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to include my family member to my Microsoft Office subscription

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Could you please let me know which version of Microsoft office you have ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.