Several problems I have four gmail accounts that are for THE…

[Second opinion] :Several problems I...

[Second opinion] :Several problems I have four gmail accounts that are for THE COMPUTER (MacBook Pro) that were linked and I don't want these to never be synced to anything. The linkage was round color Red, Orange, and Blue with a "B". Clicking on one of these "balls" brought all of the others to show, and a click on one brought all the others up, and a click the one you want opened that one. This vaporized and I don't know to get at them from a Safari or Firefox don't know hoe o get them. One of these accounts (***************) goes to the apple mail in the Mac computer. This one is "fed" from automatically forwarded emails from two AOL accounts that was originally emails from Verizon who bought AOL. The *****@******.*** mail addresses are over at least 25 years, and friends and businesses are in the hundreds go to the Apple mail and I am making the change for the senders who don't know the gmail address The AOL only forwards new emails as they come in; there are a few thousand emails in the AOL, but they have to go to the apple mail one at a time. I have a Galaxy mobile phone. I am disabled and I use for UBER, YouTube journal, and photos. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE FOUR EMAILS for managing trusts, and a 501(c)(3) charity. A few weeks ago, something cause the Galaxy to sync to the email above, and about 20,000 emails filled up the Galaxy. With a lot of help, I managed to put a stop to this and empty out the emails. I need to be able to turn off permanently any syncing of emails or any other documenting and protection. Need help with that - I couldn't get to stop and also managing infectious nature of the Chrome browser, required for a lot of web sites and computer-browser unwelcome effects - need some teaching from you.

3/22/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you access the emails if you try to log on at www.gmail.com ?

ThanK you Pete. I tried on the MacBook ********************* and password ***** it worked. I was sleeping when your message came in. Can we work from the computer (********************?) The password ***** changed by the justanswer computer. I am slow with a stylus, but fast with the Mac keyboard

Hi Barry,

Glad to hear it worked!

You should be able to access JustAnswer on most devices if you need to reply back here.

Pete, Computer Engineer