Unable to connect printer t internet. USB. Never. It has…

Customer Question
Unable to connect printer...

Unable to connect printer t internet

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been working perfectly till Shaw installed a new modem today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the printer with the issue?

Thank you