Receive error code 6922 on sent gmail email with a pdf file.

Receive error code 6922...

Receive error code 6922 on sent gmail email with a pdf file. didn't have problems until windows 10 did their automatic update.now can't open pdf files.

Technician's Assistant: What device are you using to check your Gmail? Are you using a web browser? Which one?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Do you experience this with other devices as well, or with different web browsers?

Yes same issue with ipad

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
here is the error code info that displays:
We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. You can view the G Suite Status Dashboard for the current status of the service.If the issue persists, please visit the Gmail Help Center »
Try Again Sign OutHide Detailed Technical Info
Numeric Code: 6922
3/22/2018
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm not interested in paying $59.00, please answer the question for the original designated amount paid. Thanks

Are you on the latest version of Chrome?

I believe so
is there a way to check?

6922 is a server error - it means the server is currently having trouble loading your attachment.

What you can do to make sure is clear your browsing history/cookies (press Ctrl+H then click Clear browsing data) and also reset the browser's settings by going to the following URL:

chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings?origin=userclick

how can I tell if I'm using the current chrome browser please

Click on the little options button on the top right (the one with the 3 dots)

Then Help > About Google Chrome

If my previous instructions were a bit too complex to understand - go to your Gmail tab, press Ctrl+F5 so it refreshes properly then try opening the PDF again

here is the version Version 64.0.3282.186
ok i'll try the 2nd instructions pls hold

Version 64 should be fine - ok thank you

the 2nd instructions didn't work

As I said, the error is an internal error and is server side - you won't be able to resolve it from your computer but refreshing with Ctrl+F5 and/or resetting your browser will make your browser "realize" when the problem is fixed sooner as the browser tends to load cached data first instead of realtime data.

this is what I recd when I selected ctrl f5
404. That’s an error.The requested URL /chrome/intl/en/welcome.html was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Go back to www.gmail.com then go into the email you wanted to read

404 means the page was not found

nope pdf file didn't open

Until the problem resolves itself, are you able to download the PDF file to view it from your computer instead?

no
i was able to download pdf files up until this windows 10 did it's automatic update

May I connect with you remotely so I can show you how to do it?

Martin, Network Engineer

From your computer click the following link:

https://xjvf.screenconnect.com/?Session=ef2ffda5-96f3-4fd1-a649-a2ae07ef1efa

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Connected

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you