Trying to reset my password, lap top, lanova yoga, try ing…

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lanova yoga

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yoga? Have you installed any updates recently?

Try ing to install password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as email password, computer's login password, Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.