Not my computer. My new cell phone. Prior or present phone?

Customer Question
Not my computer....

Not my computer. My new cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Prior or present phone?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have had new phone for two days.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of your cell phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

ZTE MAXX.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks

What is the issue you have with the phone?