I forgot my password and I need it to check mail on my

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** I need it to check mail on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My IPad and my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone asked for a password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I am assuming you are speaking of your apple id password ***** is not working to get into your iPad and iPhone.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the apple device. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the apple device and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Cancel and refund charges

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Cancel and refund charges on Discover Card.