Need assistance to uninstall and install sound drivers. Had…

Customer Question
Need assistance to uninstall...

Need assistance to uninstall and install sound drivers. Had this problem before but forget the steps to do this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus E4025 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

As I said had this problem before and tech walked me thru the procedure told me if I had problem again call back and refer to case N1712110609

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Have you re-downloaded the sound driver for your PC?

No

Are you able to provide me the full model number of your laptop?

No do not repair I will try to resolve on my own

OK