I know there isa problem with my return. I am tryo. I know…

I know there isa...

I know there isa problem with my return. I am tryo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I know there is a problem with my return. I am trying to look at the forms so I can resolve the problem with no luck. The payment is still pending could that be the problem? I am using a mac computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sar safri

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I clicked on the print data set line with no luck then copied the line in the safari search line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to look at the form right after I paid by credit card.

3/22/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which exactly form are you trying to locate?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am working on my income tax with TaxAct software and as I said I'm trying to look at (or down load) the almost completed tax forms. I am getting to the print window which shows the data set name. The instruction is to click on the set name but nothing happened so I then copied the name in my Safari search field and then it told me to set up my Mac computer to except Java data in Safari so I did but when I tried again nothing happened. You can let me know if you see my problem. As I said before, the instructions said I must pay before printing. I will go back and try to print now that the payment has cleared pending mode.

Did it now print?

Richard:
javascript:openPDFFile('../printpdf/o1ess5mdazm9ms6zg2qg0xap6yinsky1o3ylmd25scypiwa7y1aggdu74ktppmu0227g/Maurice_E_and_Wilmetta_A_Yearout_2017_Tax_Return.pdf');I copied and pasted the above data set name I'm trying to printMaury

Power off the mac

Then start the Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup.

Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window

choose Disk Utility from the Utilities window, or from the Installer menu if you're started from an installation disc.

Click the First Aid tab.

Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.

Select your Startup Disk (usually named "Macintosh HD").

Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk.

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if you still have the problem please.

Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. S#c02ntb3mg3qc
Power off the mac Then start the Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup. Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window choose Disk Utility from the Utilities window, or from the Installer menu if you're started from an installation disc. Click the First Aid tab. Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions. Select your Startup Disk (usually named "Macintosh HD"). Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk. Let this complete and when it has, tell me if you still have the problem please.
I ran verify disk
I ran repair HD disk stil didn’t work
I’m home free. It works. I had popup windows blocked. It needed to be unblocked.

Perfect and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Computer Specialist