It is my Facebook account, I made a huge mistake by adding…

Customer Question
It is my Facebook...

It is my Facebook account, I made a huge mistake by adding friends that I need to get rid of. You can delete my account and I will start a new one, or remove all my friends and I will just start over by asking my family and close friends to friend me again. My email is***@******.***, out of minutes on my government phone until the first of April. I am disabled and need your help. Would like to play my poker but can not log in fast enough to get it done. Where I put in my password ***** will not leave my screen. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Brand new iPad, I think it is 10.1?

Technician's Assistant: Did the Facebook come pre-installed on your iPad, or was it something you downloaded?

I installed it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into your Facebook account?

Please let me know

Thank you