I have forgot my password, they keep saying they are going…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my password, they keep saying they are going to send a code # to my email, I've tried 6 times, I have not received a code.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of, I haven't been asked for one just says it will send a code # My phone # is 1-***-***-****... I tried to give them my number to call me but they did not call.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I would know what to ask.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)