My ipad want stay charge. What is os. 4 months I've tried…

Customer Question
My ipad want stay...

My ipad want stay charge

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What is os

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

4 months I've tried leaving it plugged in all night

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Which model of iPad is this? if you are unsure, did you purchase this recently or how long ago?

Lets try the forced restart option

1. Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of your iPad

2. While continuing to hold the Sleep/Wake button (on the right side), press and hold the Home Button (Middle one in the bottom)

3. Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.

Now the iPad will restart. Try charging it now to see if it holds the charge

If that doesn’t work I would recommend upgrading your IOS software to the latest version. To do this try the steps below:

1. Plug your ipad into the power using the adapter to the wall and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.

2. Tap Settings > General > Software Update.

3. Tap Download and Install.

4. To update now, tap Install.

5. If asked, enter your passcode.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your ipad not holding charge concern. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the stars above, you can give me a 5 star rating :) to rate my assistance so we can close this question out. Thanks

What do you charge per question

Apologies on the delay of the response, I had to reach out to our customer service rep to get the payment chage info. Here is their reply:

A partial $5 deposit is required at the time you question is posted and the balance of the question price is collected once an Expert responds to the question. This information is displayed on the page where you submitted your payment details and your question would only have posted when you accepted the payment terms. An Expert responded to your question which is why you received a charge for the balance due of $____, however, the Expert isn't paid unless you’re satisfied with the help received and rate the service accordingly.

Amount of question usually depends on the category, difficulty and availability of Experts to answer the question.

Hope this helps in clarifying your question. I wanted to follow up and see if you iPad is holding the charge after trying the steps I have listed.