My issue is with making a shared facebook account, one name,

Customer Question
Hi, my issue is...

Hi, my issue is with making a shared facebook account, one name, 2 users, how to?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

We made an account using one name but we want each other to be able to log in at same time aprox so how?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Me and my partner are getting married very soon thats why we want a joint facebook account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Ok

To make sure I don't miss anything, you would like to use one account but have 2 different login details (email addresses)?

We are using the same name same info as if one person
Same name same email everything, as if one person, we dont know if/how to both be using the account in text at the same time. Is it possible?
Necermind thank you
Nevermind

I see, yes, you can login with that same email into the facebook account from a mobile phone and also a tablet and at the same time from a computer. All messages you recieve, conversations you have will be saved

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your facebook account. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the stars above, you can give me a 5 star rating :) to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.