I need a battery it has model: 4741. Gateway. It won't turn…

Customer Question
I need a battery...

I need a battery it has model: 4741

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It won't turn on or stay charged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Model PEW91

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification