Reset windows 8 surface computer now I need key for it.

Customer Question
Reset windows 8 surface...

Reset windows 8 surface computer now I need key for it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Microsoft surface first generation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just to note reset it because it was giving message memory was full!.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Key ID is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

are you logged in, or is it asking for a product key during setup?

Computer has stopped message at bottomof screen is skip this drive
The key ID is(###) ###-####

can you give more detail of what your'e doing

are you logged in and talking to me on the device having issues?

I am talking to you on my cell phone my surface comouter screen is teal colored and asking me for a recovery key

this is probably asking you for a local account password

or if you used bitlocker you need key for that

Never mind got it going
Buy now

ok