I'd like to pass the password please. HP Desktop 4HHK106,

Customer Question
I'd like to pass...

I'd like to pass the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Desktop 4HHK106, version 10.0

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

XFINITY Comcast email password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I've changed my comcast password ***** my iPad, but understand I need to do the same on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know any other ? to ask. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which program ate you using on the Desktop to access your email account with?

Please let me know